skip to Main Content

Financial market insight and analysis, direct to your inbox

Would you like to receive market analysis and insight to your inbox as soon as it’s published?

New Homepage Community General Forum New IPOs in London

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Morton 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Stuart Fieldhouse
    Participant

Heads up people. PrimaryBid has an IPO from finnCap Group plc, scheduled to end tomorrow 17.00 but they are allocating on a first come, first served basis. Offer price is 28p.

PrimaryBid says finnCap advises growth companies, helps them to access capital and promotes their stories to the public and private markets. Conditional on admission, it is aiming to pick up M&A advisor Cavendish, which has sell side M&A advisory services, exit planning and debt advisory services.

Obviously finnCap has ambitious growth plans, but I’m wondering what impact BREXIT is going to have on the mid-cap M&A market…timing may not be brilliant for this. Still, PrimaryBid clients can pick this up over the next 36 hours if they are fast enough.

Going, going…

Stuart Fieldhouse
    Participant

AJ Bell, the UK-based stock broker, has announced the price range of its upcoming IPO. The application period for shares opens today. The price range for the offer has been set at £1.54 to £1.66 per ordinary share. This implies a market cap on admission in the range of £626 million to £675 million. Qualifying AJ Bell customers and institutional investors look as if they are going to get first dibs on this one. Final pricing is expected on or around 7 December. Dealing is expected to commence 12 December. Numis Securities is acting as the sole book runner and broker.

Michael Morton
      Keymaster

I don’t know much about these guys. Have you used their platform before now Stuart? Strikes me they have a good selection of funds and costs are lower than many of their peers. Interesting alternative to Hargreaves Lansdown shares I’d suggest

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Oops! We could not locate your form.

Market insight and analysis, direct to your inbox

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.