Contact The Armchair Trader
We would ask you to read through the following FAQs below prior to getting in contact with The Armchair Trader team. You may not get a response from us if your enquiry does not meet the criteria detailed below. Should you wish to get in touch, please use the contact form on this page. We look forward to hearing from you.
Should you wish to feature your content on The Armchair Trader, please note the following guidelines prior to application:
- Content should be of good quality, unique and provide value to our audience of investors with topics related to the financial markets. We particularly welcome content from financial market analysts and experienced investors with a passion for the financial markets.
- We will consider nofollow links should they direct visitors to content related to the topic.
- Where appropriate, content from a financial product or service provider must be regulated by a recognised authority such as the FCA, BaFIN, ASIC, SEC or similar.
- Link building companies should note we do not provide do follow links under any circumstances
- We can not guarantee that your article will be published. The Editor’s decision is final and we reserve the right to make any amendments necessary
Advertise with us
We are proud to provide our content and educational material for our visitors free of charge. We are backed by some fantastic partners who enable us to continue to provide this free service.
Should you wish to find out how you can get your investing related product or service in front of our audience, we would like to hear from you.
However, please note the following:
- We will only work with high quality, regulated providers
- Your product or service must provide value or interest to an investment/trading audience
- On occasion, we will consider affiliate only arrangements but due to volume, we can not guarantee we will get back to you unless your application is successful
Collaborate with us
The Armchair Trader team are looking at opportunities to develop the range of services that we provide.
Should you have a collaboration idea that you feel would compliment the existing content available on The Armchair Trader and appeal to our investment/trading audience, we would like to hear from you.
Please bear in mind that:
- We are not looking for SEO services and due to the high volume, will not respond to unsolicited pitches
- We can not help you if you work for an agency that is searching for opportunities to link build for your clients
- We are not interested in unsolicited approaches for web design services
- We have no requirement for any lead generating services
In depth company reports
The Armchair Trader team are looking for interesting investment stories to share with our audience. Should you wish to discuss the company or investment trust you represent, we are keen to hear from you. You can find out more about this service at www.thearmchairinvestor.co.uk