eToro have unveiled their brand new Popular Investors Dashboard. The Dashboard allows all Popular Investors, who eToro see as the new generation of money managers, to grow their financial business, by providing them with statistics about their ongoing performance.
Right, let’s take you through the new feature’s available.
Essentially, the dashboard is divided into 6 parts, where each serves a different business function:
The overview section gives you a bird’s eye view of where you currently stand in terms of performance, by providing you with the two most important indicators about your community:
- The amount of people copying you, and the respective change in the last 30 days.
- Your total AUM (Assets Under Management), and the respective change in the last 30 days.
Copiers & AUM Chart
This section allows you to view your performance over time. You can see the amount of copiers who copied you each day considering a monthly perspective, as well as a snapshot of your AUM per day as of midnight GMT.
Your own CRM
For the first time, you can now see who joined the ride and started copying you!
In the CRM section you can take a look at which copiers started copying you, see interesting stats about their current experience, such as how much of their portfolio is invested in you, add them to your watchlist, or post on their wall using the ‘Say Hi’ button.
You can also see who stopped copying you, what was their copy P&L when they chose to leave, and the reason they left (e.g. stop loss or manual).
Viewed Your Profile
The page views section allows you to see how many users have viewed your profile.
This means that if you post a thorough analysis of your favorite market, you’ll be able to analyse the impact you’ve made. You’ll get to see how many potential copiers viewed your profile page & stats? The data will give you an idea for the level of interest your research has generated. A spike in your page views means new potential copiers are right at your doorstep. If you’ve nailed your bio & outperform, you may very well be earning new copiers.
The Payments section shows you your recent payments. You can see the payments you received from eToro, as well as the amounts for each month.
To seal the dashboard, you’re given statistics about your copiers’ experience, where each tells a story for you to gain actionable insights to act on and improve your standing:
- Average Copy Amount- the average copy amount considers closed copies in the last 30 days, as well as existing ones. A high copy amount may indicate that your copiers trust your judgement. A low amounts might show the opposite.
- Average Copy Duration- the amount of time your copiers copy you on average, including existing copies, as well as ones that were already closed (during the last 30 days). A lengthy copy duration may show that you consistently deliver in the long term, rather than just the short term. This may mean that you’re doing a great job in providing returns & engaging posts. If you’re trades are volatile, generate losses, or fail to engage with your customers, you might see the copy duration fall.
- Copiers Profitability- are you generating positive returns for your copiers? This metric is probably the most important of all. It shows the levels of profitability your copiers have generated.
- Net. Cashflows – an indicator of the change in your Assets Under Management. It’s the net. of added/removed funds allocated to copy you. You’ll be able to see where you stand in comparison to where you were 30 days ago.
eToro provides a global market place for people to trade currencies, commodities, indices and CFD stocks online through their social investment network. The broker has over 4.5 million users in more than 170 countries worldwide who manage their funds through their innovative online investment platforms and active trading community.
If you want to find out more about eToro, check out our review here.