In 2015 Steve Clayton picked 5 shares to watch – overall his selections were well ahead of the market by the year end although past performance should not be seen as a guide to future returns.
In this factsheet Steve Clayton reveals his share picks for 2016 featuring:
- A healthcare technology company well placed for long-term growth
- A FTSE 100 company with high margins and strong cash flow
- A UK bank well-placed to generate cash
- A newly-listed REIT with in-demand assets, upwards only rent reviews and a conservative balance sheet
- Request your copy from Hargreaves Lansdwon and receive their free emails covering the latest views and opinion on shares and the stock market
Plus – A high-street favourite which has almost tripled operating profit since 2008.
Please note this offer is available for a limited time. You can visit Hargreaves Lansdown to register for your free copy of the Five shares to watch in 2016 factsheet.
This report is not personalised advice. Please remember that the value of shares can fall as well as rise so investors could get back less than they invest. Dividends, where quoted, are variable and not guaranteed. Past performance should not be seen as guide to future returns.