In conjunction with our partners, Tickmill, Charlie Burton, a pro trader with 25 years of experience who has refined a unique trading approach combining market sentiment analysis and timing strategies ran a webinar this week. Markets are often driven by sentiment, and Charlie will show you real-world sentiment examples you can use when trading the stock market and the largest currency pairs. Plus, prepare to be inspired by his biggest trade ever!
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn during the webinar:
- The biggest market moves that come after extremes in sentiment
- How to spot and analyse key sentiment metrics to find these extremes
- How to pair technical charts with these sentiment opportunities
- Which entry patterns to look for
- What is the risk-reward potential of these types of trades
You can find a recording of the Websinar here:
Meet the Webinar Host
Charlie Burton has an impressive track record as a trader and money manager. He was featured on the BBC documentary “Traders, Millions by the Minute” and is a five-time undefeated live trade-off winner at the London Forex Show. Charlie has been trading 25 years and brings his unique insights into each presentation he does.
Disclaimer: The webinar is for information purposes only and should not be considered as investment advice or research. The views, information, or opinions belong solely to the presenter, and not to Tickmill. Past performance is not indicative of future results.