Celebrating its 10th Anniversary edition, The London Investor Show is here on 25th October at the Novotel, London West. The show is ideal for private investors and traders who want to navigate their way through an increasingly diverse industry.
Rodney Hobson, financial commentator, author and speaker at the London Investor Show says, “ten years on, the London Investor Show goes from strength to strength. It remains the capital’s top event for all investors, beginners or sophisticated, long or short term, cautious or daring. However much you already know, you will always find something new to learn. I’ve not missed one yet, and have no intention of doing so for as long as I keep on investing.”
To get your free ticket, simply follow this link and enter this code: ARMCHAIR19
The London Investor Show 2019
Whether you are making your own decisions, managing your own portfolios and wealth, or working hand-in-hand with an advisor, a day spent at the London Investor Show will enable you to feel a little more confident and secure about your financial future.
From learning which investment opportunities will best serve your needs, to making new contacts and discovering more about peer-to-peer lending, Exchange Traded Funds, fund selection techniques, tracker funds, growth strategies, how to choose high-yielding shares and creating a well-balanced, profitable portfolio, through to how to spot financial scams, commodities and sustainable investing, the show brings it all together for you in one place, for one day.
Features for 2019 include:
- Exhibition hall where you can meet brokers, wealth managers, asset managers, portfolio management software providers, information providers and data services, and new investment and trading opportunities
- The Private Equity Zone, sponsored by Oakley Capital Investments
- Independent investment workshops where you can learn new skills, focused on results
- FREE seminars covering a wide range of topics of direct relevance to today’s private investors and traders
- Lunchtime Summit – “The outlook for global equity markets – and what it means for private investors”
- FREE prize draw – for all delegates, the chance to leave the London Investor Show with a prize, kindly donated by sponsors and exhibitors (first prize: A trip to New York!)
With Media support from the Investors Chronicle, the show is designed specifically to provide independent training and education to private investors and active traders in the UK, supporting private individuals seeking to boost retirement income, increase income through investing, and/or make a living through trading.
Lisa Campbell, Managing Director of Organisers, Investor Conferences (UK) Ltd, says, “We are delighted to celebrate 10 years of the London Investor Show. For delegates, the show offers a unique, live forum, where delegates can learn new skills, meet and speak to the people in the industry, explore new investment opportunities and share experiences with like-minded investors. It’s an invaluable day for helping today’s investors and traders find their bearings and steer a course ahead for profit .”
Doors open promptly at 9.30am and the show runs right through until 5.00pm, providing a busy schedule throughout.
Tickets to the London Investor Show also include entry to the London CryptoCurrency Show, taking place on the same day, at the same venue – providing seminars and discussions around blockchain technology and applications, cryptocurrencies and opportunities for investors and traders.