We are delighted to announce that our investment writer, Tony Cross, has been recognised with an award this month through his PR business, Monk Communications.
The Award was provided by Holliston Media as part of their Global Forex Awards 2020 for B2B services with Monk Communications winning Best Public Relations Company for work within the Forex industry.
The Armchair Trader team would like to offer our congratulations to Tony for some very well deserved recognition.
About the Global Forex Awards – B2B
The Global Forex Awards 2020 – B2B are a celebration of Forex and related businesses from around the world pushing the boundaries of innovation in B2B forex trading solutions. The awards champion the best performing providers of liquidity, CRM, customer experience, execution, partnerships, platforms and performance, as well as other crucial elements of the B2B forex trading eco-system.
The independent nomination and public voting processes mean that all Global Forex Awards 2020 – B2B winners have one thing in common – they were chosen by real forex trading businesses and customers from around the World.
The public voting process for the awards took place throughout the month of April 2020 with over 6,000 votes cast by over 3,200 unique voters. After calculating the votes, the category winners are:
- Best All-Round Liquidity Provider (Prime of Prime) – Advanced Markets
- Best Bridge Provider – oneZero Financial
- Best Client Experience Broker – Future FX
- Best CRM Provider – B2Broker
- Best Fintech & Solutions – Tradesocio
- Best Hosting & Connectivity Provider – Tools for Brokers
- Best Mobile Trading App – RoboForex
- Best Multi-Asset Trading Platform – cTrader
- Best Payment Solutions Provider – Cardpay
- Best Public Relations Company – Monk Communications
- Best RegTech Reporting Solution – Muinmos
- Best Stocks Broker – RoboMarkets
- Best Technology Provider – Devexperts
- Best Trade Execution (Prime of Prime) – IS Prime
- Best White Label Provider – CMC Institutional
Sponsors of the Global Forex Awards 2020 – B2B are: Advanced Markets, Future FX, RoboForex and RoboMarkets.
To find out more about the awards, the winners and the voting process go to https://www.globalforexawards.com