Hargreaves Lansdown have published a free guide for investors, showing them how to select shares through six common sense strategies, used by successful investors, to help you identify shares with potential. The guide will help you discover some simple analytical tools through fundamental and technical analysis to enable you to assess the health of a company and identify share price trends.
This well written and easy to understand guide reveals:
- How the economic cycle could affect which shares to buy
- Sources of inspiration for selecting shares
- The insight you could gain from director deals
- How to get the best out of newspaper tips
- Clues for spotting potential opportunities
- How to use fundamental analysis to assess the health of a company and technical analysis to identify share price trends
It’s completely free. Select the button below, fill in a few details on the Hargreaves Lansdown landing page and get your copy. It’s a great read for inexperienced investors – and it will give you the tools you’ll need to get started.
Bear in mind this ‘how to select shares’ guide is not personalised advice. Please remember tax rules can change and the value of the tax benefits will depend on your circumstances. The value of investments can fall as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest. Please note that in certain cases The Armchair Trader may receive a small fee for each guide requested.