We’ve put together this list of what we feel are the best CFD trading platforms currently available. Each broker has been carefully chosen to offer a range of services and features, designed to help you choose the broker that best suits your trading needs.
We will only include reputable companies on the site – each of the CFD brokers featured here are authorised and regulated by a respected international regulatory body.
Choose from our selection of the best CFD trading platforms
You’ll find a full review of each broker and our opinion on the services and features we think they are best at when you select the more info button.
|Broker||Min Deposit||Leverage||Offer Available||Demo Platform|
|£200||Up to 1:500||More info|
If you have any feedback on the brokers listed above, we’d love to hear about it on the broker section of our Forum
Choosing from the best CFD trading platforms
If you are new to trading Contracts for difference, we offer a variety of free resources that you can use to help you select the broker that best meets your trading needs. We suggest that you start with the basics – ask yourself these important questions in order to find the best CFD trading platforms to suit your needs.
- Do you need Educational tools to support your learning?
- Are you able to check out the platform before you deposit funds?
- How regularly are you expecting to trade and what length of time will these transactions be open for? What are the charges?
- Does this broker offer the range of markets you need?
- Is it important for you to trade directly with the market or via your broker?
- Will you benefit from any special offers?
- Is this broker regulated by a respected global authority?
Remember, CFDs are a leveraged product which means your winning trades and your losing trades are magnified. You should understand leverage before you begin to trade with real money.Advertisement