Our friends over at Holliston Media Holiston Media have announced that public voting is now open for the Professional Trader Awards 2020.
The Professional Trader Awards 2020 will reward those financial providers championing technology & performance tools, trading conditions, accounts & execution, low margin rates, loyalty programs and client relationship services.
There are 14 award categories in total, the categories are:
- Best Client Relationship Manager Service
- Best Performance Analysis
- Best Integrated Digital Support Service
- Best Tailored Professional Trading Conditions
- Best Tailored Professional Trading Products
- Best Trading Account Credit Facilities
- Best Trading Account Margin Rates
- Best Trading DMA
- Best Trading Execution
- Best Trading Loyalty Program
- Best Trading Performance Tools
- Best Mobile Trading Platform
- Best Trading Platform
- Best Overall Professional Trading Account
Nominees have been selected with the winners determined by a public vote, the public voting period is now open until 2 November 2020
Over the 4 week voting period Holiston Media will engage with the professional trading community and encourage people trading on their own professional trading accounts to vote for the companies they feel have consistently out-performed their peers in each of the award categories.
All the winners will all have one thing in common – they will have been chosen by the professional trading public.
The companies who have been selected as nominees in one or more categories include:
- Admiral Markets
- Blackwell Global
- City Index
- CMC Markets
- ETX Capital
- Saxo Markets
Once all the votes have been received and collated, the winners of the Professional Trader Awards 2020 will be announced on 11 December 2020.
Sponsors of the awards include: ETX Capital, IG, Infinox, Pepperstone and RoboMarkets.